- managed remotely with the Smart Reef app
- up to 160 tests on one set of reagents*
- fully automated analysis
- quiet and precise operation of the original, in-house manufactured dosing pumps
- quick replacement of the tested parameter based on easy-to-install reagent cartridges
- uses only 50 ml of water per single measurement
- built-in auto-calibration of the device
- compact size 210x140x95 and modern design
- easy installation in the sump using DIN rail
Smart tester works on the basis of an all-new, in-house manufactured, peristaltic pumps, developed by the Reef Factory team. Their construction is designed to meet a number of requirements that should be met by devices dedicated to marine aquaristics. They are characterized by high dosing precision and the longest possible period of failure-free operation, and they are also very low-noise.
The Smart Tester performs the measurement fully autonomously, from taking a water sample to emptying the measuring cuvette and becoming fully functional for the very next test. One-time calibration of the device after installation does not require troublesome repetitions, as it has an auto-calibration system for metering pumps. This guarantees the longest possible periods of trouble-free operation and high precision dosing.
Modern device installation
To meet the needs of aquarists, we have improved the method of placing equipment in the tank. The latest equipment from Reef Factory has an innovative mounting system based on a DIN rail. This is an extremely convenient and customizable solution that makes it easier to keep the cabinet in order.
*The number of tests per set varies depending on the selected parameter.
Dedicated Smart tester reagents packs
To measure the selected parameter, you will need to purchase a set of dedicated reagent cartridges for the Smart teste
To take full advantage of a range of smart device features from Reef Factory, you need the free Smart Reef app, which you can install on your phone (Android, iOS) or operate from your browser.
Smart functionalities in the Smart Reef app:
- information about current reagent levels
- clear measurement history allows you to compare changes occurring in the tank
- possibility to automate processes using measurement schedule and dedicated actions
- precise meter of consumed water
- option to perform the test out of schedule
- notifications about upcoming measurement set replacement and detected anomalies
- clear wizard facilitating the maintenance process of the measuring vessel
- water refilling with automatic actions