Livestock arrives in and out of stock very regularly, depending upon availability of the item from the source. The more rare and expensive items are often difficult to hold in stock, and can take time to source, so we generally require a deposit to locate and purchase the extremely rare items
Free DeliveryOn dry goods over £100
Price Match PromiseWe will beat any competitor
Speak to an expert01446 737210
Visit our showroomFeel free to visit us!
- Safe for all varieties of corals and their allies, including colonial and solitary polyps.
- Triple-acting formulation provides short- and long-term benefits to dipped corals.
- Formulated to prepare corals for addition to a pre-existing aquarium, as well as to benefit corals showing signs of tissue damage or degradation.
- Gently oxidizes areas of damaged coral tissue to help halt, or prevent onset of, tissue degradation.
- Discourages pathogens from establishing themselves in areas of damaged tissue.
- Not a medication; contains no antibiotics or heavy metals.
- Over 50% stronger than competing products.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.