Livestock arrives in and out of stock very regularly, depending upon availability of the item from the source. The more rare and expensive items are often difficult to hold in stock, and can take time to source, so we generally require a deposit to locate and purchase the extremely rare items
Free DeliveryOn dry goods over £100
Price Match PromiseWe will beat any competitor
Speak to an expert01446 737210
Visit our showroomFeel free to visit us!
- Safe for all varieties of corals and their allies, including colonial and solitary polyps.
- Triple-acting formulation provides short- and long-term benefits to dipped corals.
- Formulated to prepare corals for addition to a pre-existing aquarium, as well as to benefit corals showing signs of tissue damage or degradation.
- Gently oxidizes areas of damaged coral tissue to help halt, or prevent onset of, tissue degradation.
- Discourages pathogens from establishing themselves in areas of damaged tissue.
- Not a medication; contains no antibiotics or heavy metals.
- Over 50% stronger than competing products.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Dissolve 1ml in 3.785L of salt water
Immerse Coral for 5-11 minutes
Rinse Coral in clean salt water
Our Reward SchemeEarn points as you spend! £1 = 1 point. Points can be redeemed against future purchases.Sign Up For An Account
ShopRegister an account on the Rock ‘N’ Critters website and order online with confidence.
EarnEvery time you make a purchase, you earn points – 1 point for every pound spent!
RedeemThe points you earn will give you money off future Rock ‘N’ Critters purchases!