Gamma Pellets Features:
- Gamma Pellets are soft, pre-mixed, sinking pellets.
- Easy to feed - can be fed directly to aquarium inhabitants.
- Nutritionally balanced, and made from 100% natural ingredients including Mussel, Krill, Prawn, Fish, Kelp, Spirulina Algae, Aloe Vera, Omega 3, Red and Green Nori, Pro-biotic yeasts, and Garlic.
- The ingredients used have been pre-digested, so livestock can easily absorb and retain the nutritional content of the food, and then dried at low temperatures and cold extruded to retain essential amino acids and proteins. All these processes ensure high digestibility and encourage full consumption of the food, reducing waste and water pollution, and ensuring better water quality.
- As the food is eaten by ﬁsh, ﬁne particles will be released into the aquarium, providing food for small ﬁsh, corals and other ﬁlter feeders.
- Manufactured in the UK, in small, highly controlled batches using TMC’s own special formulation.
Gamma Marine Pellets Copepod Complete - Enhanced levels of red plankton (Calanus sp.), astaxanthin and other carotenoid pigments to support vibrant natural colouration and conditioning.