A unique complex of 20 free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of fish, Brightwell MaxAmino is beneficial to all marine, brackish, and freshwater fish species.
Why use Free-form amino acids?
- Encourage vibrant colouration.
- Provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue, speeding up growth rates.
- Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds.
- Increases the protein concentration of fish foods.
- Acts as an attractant to encourage finicky fishes to begin eating new foods.
- Formulated based on data compiled by ichthyologists on tissue research tissue of fishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Get more information on the Amino Complex today by calling the Rock N Critters team on 01446737210 or emailing us at email@example.com - we'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have on the MaxAmino.