The extra strong aluminum frame and purpose designed components allow the extra thin transparent net cover to be customized to accommodate rim-mounted equipment such as lighting arms, auto-feeders and overflow boxes.
Check out our how-to video that shows exactly how to assemble Red Sea’s fish saver, step-by-step. Keep in mind that this is a Do-it-Yourself cover, and while it offers versatility and customizability at a fraction of the cost of custom-built covers, it does require proper DIY skills including planning, taking exact measurements and cutting aluminum profiles. So if you aren’t a DIY project kind of hobbyist, you can always ask your local dealer or a handy friend to help.
Designed specifically for rimless tanks the Red Sea cover also works well with braced tanks such as the MAX S-series.
- Suitable for most open-top aquariums
- Extra strong, customized aluminum profiles
- 8mm (5/16″) thin strand, transparent netting
- Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options
- Includes components for one customized cut-out for filters
- Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment
- Includes spline roller