Livestock arrives in and out of stock very regularly, depending upon availability of the item from the source. The more rare and expensive items are often difficult to hold in stock, and can take time to source, so we generally require a deposit to locate and purchase the extremely rare items
Free DeliveryOn dry goods over £100
Price Match PromiseWe will beat any competitor
Speak to an expert01446 737210
Visit our showroomFeel free to visit us!
- Simple manual control with three pre-set wave patterns
- Innovative impeller replicates natural wave currents
- Compact design for tanks with limited space
- Specialist heat resistant materials with unique self-cooling system
- Supplied with three interchangeable nozzles for three different water flow patterns
- Multi directional head
- Low voltage for extra safety
- Innovative impeller housing design creates constant flow of water over the impeller shaft to help prevent detritus and calcium build up
- Designed for reef and freshwater aquaria
Reef Flow 2. 4000
Flow rate : 4000l/h
Max Power: 15W
Dimensions (DxH): 55x48mm
Reef Flow 2. 8000
Flow Rate: 8000 l/h
Max Power: 26W
Dimensions (DxH): 63x58mm
Reef Flow 2. 16000
Flow Rate: 16,000 l/h
Max Power: 52W
Dimensions (DxH): 78x72mm
Our Reward SchemeEarn points as you spend! £1 = 1 point. Points can be redeemed against future purchases.Sign Up For An Account
ShopRegister an account on the Rock ‘N’ Critters website and order online with confidence.
EarnEvery time you make a purchase, you earn points – 1 point for every pound spent!
RedeemThe points you earn will give you money off future Rock ‘N’ Critters purchases!