The vast majority of aquarium circulation pumps use alternating current (AC), but our VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Safer operation at a working voltage of 24V
- Less heat produced
- Variable speed control to adjust the water flow rate
This product's detachable controller gives you total control of the flow rate. Choose from 5 preset speed settings (indicated by five lit LEDs). A 15-minute or 60-minute feed mode can also be engaged or disengaged with the push of a button.
In addition, a rotatable volute allows you to adjust the output orientation horizontally or vertically (up or down), depending on your requirements. Under normal usage, the VarioS aquarium circulation pump has an expected lifespan of 10 years.
Available in 4 models: VarioS 2, VarioS 4, VarioS 6 or VarioS 8 .
Note: this is not a pressure-rated pump. This aquarium circulation pump is not for second-floor applications and should not be used to feed Beckett or downdraft skimmers where constant pressure is required.
Warranty: 1 year for rotor, 2 years for pump
VarioS Aquarium Circulation Pump
Product specifications and key features:
- Controller module with 5 variable speed settings
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Durable, high-quality ceramic shaft and bearing for quieter operation
- In-built circulating and intricate cooling mechanism to prevent overheating
- Auto-shutdown system upon detection of electrical circuit abnormalities
- Working voltage: 24V
- Product life expectancy: 10 years
|Model||Power||Max Head||Max Flow||Connection|
|VarioS 2||25W||4m||3000 lph||32mm In / 32mm Out|
|VarioS 4||40W||4.5m||4000 lph||40mm In / 32mm Out|
|VarioS 6||70W||4.9m||6500 lph||40mm In / 40mm Out|
|VarioS 8||98W||5.7m||10000 lph||40mm In / 40mm Out|