Livestock arrives in and out of stock very regularly, depending upon availability of the item from the source. The more rare and expensive items are often difficult to hold in stock, and can take time to source, so we generally require a deposit to locate and purchase the extremely rare items
Free Delivery On dry goods over £100
Price Match Promise We will beat any competitor
Speak to an expert 01446 737210
Visit our showroom Feel free to visit us!
Red Sea REEFER G2 features
- Rimless ultra-clear glass - REEER G2 aquariums are rimless, and constructed from ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass with increased thickness of up to 19 mm or 0.75”.
- Extra fortified plywood cabinet - The marine-spec laminated cabinets follow the contour of the glass, and are now all fortified and made of plywood. The “floating tank” feature is now reinforced with front aluminum supports on all REEFER 625 G2 models and bigger.
- Dual return pump outlets - All REEFER 350 G2 models and bigger now have dual side-facing return pump outlets, creating an even better water distribution.
- Surface skimmer - The piping is hidden inside a large central overflow box, which has a large surface skimmer with removable comb parts, for easy cleaning.
- Silent downflow system - The enlarged rectangular inlet to the downflow pipe reduces turbulence, making it easier to regulate.
- Assembly-ready piping - All pipes are preformed with quick connectors at all joints (no gluing required). Bulkhead connectors suitable for both Metric and USA standard pipes can be purchased separately, allowing you to customize your sump piping.
- High precision valve - All models now have a new and improved high precision valve on the downflow pipe, allowing for easy regulation of the flow and a near silent operation.
- Professional REEF-SPEC sump - The professional sump includes a mechanical filtration media compartment (with micron filters & filter cups), which is easily removable, an optional refugium compartment, an adjustable height skimmer chamber for optimal skimmer performance, and a bubble trap to prevent air bubbles from returning to the aquarium.
- ReefMat & Refugium - Plug & Play instalation for ReefMat 500/1200, together with Refugium.
- ReefMat & Reservoir - Plug & Play instalation for ReefMat 500/1200, together with RO reservoir.
- Chiller & hardware chamber - Most models come with an additional chamber that can be used for a chiller, controllers and other equipment.
- Deluxe version incorporates the ReefLED 90 / ReefLED 160S lighting units with mounting arms
Reefer - XXL 625
Dimensions: 150 x 65 x 148 cm
Glass Thickness: 15-19mm
Lighting: x3 RL 90 or x2 RL 160
Reefer - XXL 750
Dimensions: 180 x 65 x 148 cm
Glass Thickness: 19mm
Lighting: x4 RL 90 or x3 RL 160
Reefer - XXL 900
Lighting: x4 RL 90 or x 3 RL 160
Our Reward SchemeEarn points as you spend! £1 = 1 point. Points can be redeemed against future purchases. Sign Up For An Account
ShopRegister an account on the Rock ‘N’ Critters website and order online with confidence.
EarnEvery time you make a purchase, you earn points – 1 point for every pound spent!
RedeemThe points you earn will give you money off future Rock ‘N’ Critters purchases!