Livestock arrives in and out of stock very regularly, depending upon availability of the item from the source. The more rare and expensive items are often difficult to hold in stock, and can take time to source, so we generally require a deposit to locate and purchase the extremely rare items
Free DeliveryOn dry goods over £100
Price Match PromiseWe will beat any competitor
Speak to an expert01446 737210
Visit our showroomFeel free to visit us!
- TMC coral sand is carefully graded to obtain a uniform grain size and colour.
- It has a highly porous structure which makes it an ideal biological filter medium, especially when used in conjunction with mechanical filtration.
- It should be noted the coral sand has equal buffering capacities to calcium or Dolomite gravel, but its larger surface area makes it the ideal choice where a buffering and biological substrate is required.
- TMC sand will not compact like Dolomite or calcium gravel under normal working conditions. Therefore, with its buffering abilities, it is ideal for the marine aquarium and the special freshwater aquaria where higher pH levels are required.
- Suitable for use as high surface area biological and mechanical filter media.
- Surface area > 10000 m2/m3.
- Natural aragonite.
For more information on the TMC coral sand, be sure to get in touch with a member of the Rock N Critters team today - we'd be more than happy to help you out.