TMC reef mud is of 100% natural origin and does not contain fillers, additives, or preservatives. This product has been harvested in a sustainable way to ensure that there is no detrimental effect on the environment and the surrounding coral reefs are not compromised in any way.
Benefits of TMC Reef Mud:
- Mineral-rich mud from natural coral reef mud fields
- For use as a substrate in refugium
- Supplies essential minerals and nutrients and contains microorganisms
- Leads to visible improvements in the well-being of hard and soft corals and macro-algae
- 100% natural origin
- Does not contain fillers, additives, or preservatives
How to use TMC Reef Mud:
Place 2.5 to 5 cm (1 to 2 inch) reed mud substrate directly into the refugium or your algae filter. Replace depleted substrate as needed.
To learn more about the TMC reef mud, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the Rock N Critters team today - we'd be more than happy to help with any questions you may have.