Livestock arrives in and out of stock very regularly, depending upon availability of the item from the source. The more rare and expensive items are often difficult to hold in stock, and can take time to source, so we generally require a deposit to locate and purchase the extremely rare items
Free DeliveryOn dry goods over £100
Price Match PromiseWe will beat any competitor
Speak to an expert01446 737210
Visit our showroomFeel free to visit us!
Waterbox Reef LX - More Gallons, More Potential
The REEF LX total system volume begins at 719L and goes up to 1209L.
- Deep As The Ocean - Waterbox REEF LX delivers a staggering 30 inches (750mm) of depth for the ultimate in aquascaping possibilities.
- Maintenance Evolved - Removable weir teeth make it easier than ever to maintain the pristine look of your overflow box.
Built For Strength & Stability
- Introducing Waterbox ALU Cabinets. - The Waterbox ALU series is our most advanced line of cabinetry yet. It comes fully assembled from us to your doorstep.
- Waterbox ALU Cabinetry - This cabinetry utilises fully waterproof WPC wood composite materials and comes fully assembled. Available in White or Black.
- Ventilation - Proper airflow is critical in large aquarium system cabinetry. We have thoughtfully added ventilation grills the back panel of the Waterbox ALU cabinet to decrease humidity and keep your cabinet dry.
- Control Center - Each Waterbox ALU cabinet includes a control centre, strategically designed to accommodate all major controllers, drivers and dosers. The control centre is flexible and can be installed on either side of the cabinet.
- Powder Coated Aluminium Framing - Designed for maximum rigidity, the Waterbox ALU frame supports 50% more than traditional aquarium cabinetry.
- Levelling Feet - Eccentric wheels create the most stable foundation for these oversized aquarium systems.
Ready to Assemble Plumbing
- Precision Gate Valve - Maximises your control of the flow to ensure whisper-quiet operation.
- Dual Safety Drain - Keeps your aquarium flowing in the event of a main drain clog.
- Check Valve - Preinstalled to prevent backflow and sump overflows.
- Dual Manifold System - Connects seamlessly with your desired filtration and reactors.
- Refugium - Create the ultimate biotope with our optional refugium section in all REEF LX models. *Refugium plate is removable.
- External ATO - The included ATO reservoir is designed for use with an electronic auto top-off , keeping your system stable and topped up.
- Filter Socks - Filter socks are critical in removing unwanted organics and detritus, while clarifying and polishing the water.
Reef LX 190.4
Total Volume: 719 L
Aquarium Dimensions: 126.8 x 75 x 60 cm
Cabinet Dimensions: 126.8 x 75 x 100 cm
Reef LX 230.5
Total Volume: 858 L
Aquarium Dimensions: 151 x 75 x 60cm
Cabinet Dimensions: 151 x 75 x 100 cm
Reef LX 270.6
Total Volume: 1017 L
Aquarium Dimensions: 183.6 x 75 x 60 cm
Cabinet Dimensions: 183.6 x 75 x 100 cm
Reef LX 320.7
Total Volume: 1209 L
Aquarium Dimensions: 220 x 75 x 60 cm
Cabinet Dimensions: 220 x 75 x 100 cm
Our Reward SchemeEarn points as you spend! £1 = 1 point. Points can be redeemed against future purchases.Sign Up For An Account
ShopRegister an account on the Rock ‘N’ Critters website and order online with confidence.
EarnEvery time you make a purchase, you earn points – 1 point for every pound spent!
RedeemThe points you earn will give you money off future Rock ‘N’ Critters purchases!