Waterbox Reef - The Most Loved Aquarium
Waterbox REEF systems provide hobbyist a customisable foundation to design their dream aquarium. The most loved aquarium in the industry makes you fall in love again with aquatics
- Full Glass Overflow - Overflow boxes are constructed entirely of glass with water-etched weir teeth.
- Dual Adjustable Return Nozzles - Each side of the glass overflow box features adjustable return nozzles for precise water agitation.
- Glass Overflow Cover - Each Waterbox has an overflow cover with unique branding.
Our engineers have designed the REEF with a ready to assemble plumbing kit that provides easy installation without any gluing required.
- Quick Connect Assembly - Assembly is quick and easy with no gluing required
- Precision Gate Valve - Controls the flow through the drains, ensuring quiet operation.
- Safety Drain - Diverts water into the filtration compartment preventing an overflow, in the event of a clog.
- Dual-Manifold - Additional valves available for optional equipment.
- Flexible Return Line - Accommodates your choice of return pump by using a flexible hose.
- Check Valve - Designed to eliminate back-siphoning, in the event of a power failure. *Available on the REEF 180.5 and REEF 220.6
A Reef Ready Sump System
Our REEF systems shine above the rest with our thoughtfully designed, sized and placed sump system.
- Filter Socks & Silencer - Filter socks are an important for filtering out harmful bacteria and waste. Sock sizes and accessories differ by model.
- REEF 100.3 and REEF 130.4: - Include two 4" Micron Felt Filter Socks.
- REEF 180.5 and REEF 220.6: - Include two 7" Micron Felt Filter Socks.
- Removable Refugium Baffle. - Provides the option to utilise a refugium for nutrient export. (*Available on the REEF 180.5 and REEF 220.6.)
- Evaporation Reservoir - The sump system has dedicated chamber for the use of an auto top-off controller. (*Available on the REEF 100.3 and REEF 130.4)
- External Evaporation Reservoir - Designed for ease of maintenance on our largest models. Includes a separate, external 10.9 gallon reservoir, dedicated for use with an auto top-off controller. (*Available on the REEF 180.5 and REEF 220.6)
- Pre-cut Filter Sponge - Increases filtration and reduces micro-bubbles in the system.
- Sock Silencer - Increases filtration and reduces micro-bubbles in the system.
Strength for all Sizes
Waterbox furniture is designed to elevate your living spaces with our first in class cabinetry and finishes.
- Soft-Close Doors - PVC coated hinges with soft close doors.
- Levelling Feet - Levelling feet to provide long-lasting support and stability.
- Push-Open Doors - Recessed push-open hardware.