The D-D Dual Temperature Controller is designed to allow precise control of the temperature in your aquarium. Its 2 modes mean that you can control both heating and cooling at the same time.
- Double mains power socket – one power socket for heater control, one for fan / chiller control.
- Display with temperature sensor – used to measure temperature and set / display temperature and alarms.
- The plastic-coated temperature sensor is waterproof and suitable for use in a marine aquarium.
Aquarium Temperature Controller - Features:
- Plug and play - no wiring required.
- Heating / cooling can be set to within 0.3 °C of target temperature e.g. control range of 24.7 - 25.3 °C (with set temp of 25 °C).
- Audible and visual alarm function - for instance, the alarm sounds if temp is below 24 °C or above 26 °C (with alarm set to 1 °C).
- 2m long plastic-coated temperature sensor with suction cup for mounting.
- Heating control (resistive load, such as heater) max 1600W.
- Cooling control (inductive load, such as a chiller) max 600W.
- Display: back-lit blue LCD – permanently lit.
- Power off memory function
The D-D temperature controller makes an ideal control platform for D-D titanium aquarium heater.