Livestock arrives in and out of stock very regularly, depending upon availability of the item from the source. The more rare and expensive items are often difficult to hold in stock, and can take time to source, so we generally require a deposit to locate and purchase the extremely rare items
Free DeliveryOn dry goods over £100
Price Match PromiseWe will beat any competitor
Speak to an expert01446 737210
Visit our showroomFeel free to visit us!
Red Plankton. For marine, tropical, coldwater & cichlid.
- The only food used by Tropical Marine Centre at its four fish-holding facilities.
- Highest quality ingredients, rapidly packed, sealed & frozen.
- Gamma irradiated. This completely eliminates any risk of introducing harmful parasites or bacteria into your aquarium, and also means that the food is completely safe to store in your freezer.
- 100% natural products and the wide variety available ensures that individual species of fish receive a balanced, varied and interesting diet.
- Blister packs are designed to dispense one measured cube of food at a time, leaving the rest of the product sealed within their separate blisters. A quick and convenient way of feeding fish.
- Colour-coded feeding suitability guide makes it easy to find the right food for your fish!